Job opening: Product Assemblers/Technicians
R.STAHL Tranberg AS in Stavanger is now looking for two new assemblers/technicians, preferably with EX experience. This opportunity offers you room for development and learning as we make speciality products for our clients in the offshore and maritime industry. Main responsibilities will range from assembly to testing and final inspection.
You will be a part of a small team of 3 people, along with a group leader, who are part of a larger and diverse production with a total of 26 employees. Therefore, collaboration and good communication are essential for us as we deliver a lot internally and across departments.
We seek someone who can work independently and be a strong team player. You also work methodically and precisely and can adapt to client deadlines and overall production. Days with us can greatly vary among knowledgeable colleagues in a pleasant environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Mechanical assembly of electrical junction boxes. Ranging from small terminal boxes to large high-voltage cabinets.
- Assembly of thermostat boxes with connections.
- Inspection and testing of own work.
- Final inspection of others’ work.
- Various tasks.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in similar work is an advantage.
- Ex-competence will be emphasized.
- Formal education in electrical engineering is a major advantage; background/work experience can compensate for missing schooling.
- Must be able to communicate well in Norwegian and English.
- You are enthusiastic and committed.
- You are reliable with a strong will to persevere.
- You work well independently as well as in a team.
- You are organized and focused on accuracy.
- A positive and inclusive work environment.
- Exciting and varied tasks.
- Opportunities to develop skills and influence the workplace.
- A secure and good employer.
- Good pension and insurance schemes.
R. STAHL Tranberg AS is an international company specialising in lighting solutions, heating systems, and explosion-proof equipment for marine, offshore, and industrial sectors. With sophisticated solutions tailored for demanding conditions, we are the natural choice for our clients who require robust and quality-assured systems.
We develop and produce high-quality, sophisticated products and solutions from our office and production facility in Forus, Stavanger. This encompasses floodlights, searchlights, navigation systems for ships, lighting solutions for helicopter decks, and heating and frost protection solutions for the marine and energy market.