As a key member of the local Management Team
, the CFO will assume a central operational role in the overall management of the company. The CFO is part of the management team, reports to the CEO, and is expected to:
- Have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial & accounting-related activities of the company. This includes direct responsibility for Budgeting & Forecasting, Management & Statutory Reporting and Accounting.
- Support HR related processes and procedures.
- Provide effective leadership to his/her team.
- Play an important role in the post-merger integration and harmonization of the two Norwegian entities. This includes roll-out of SAP, new processes, routines etc.
- Generate key financial information, operational analytics, and insights in order to provide effective business support.
- Act as a link between the Norwegian entity and the corporate finance function, ensuring alignment and compliance with group policies and standards.
- Interact effectively with other parts of the local and international organization and be viewed as a trusted business advisor.
- Mitigate financial risks related to foreign exchange positions.
Qualifications & Experience
- M.Sc., MBA or master’s degree in finance, alternatively in accounting or economics.
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, e.g. business controller.
- Experience from a company with production / fabrication / assembly activities.
- Experience from a subsidiary of an international corporation will be prioritized.
- People management experience.
- Good knowledge of IFRS.
- Knowledge of SAP is a must, knowledge of AXAPTA and VISMA is advantageous.
- Good IT skills.
- Ideally experience with M&A’s.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian. Knowledge of German is a strong asset.
- Business oriented
- Effective, result oriented
- Strong analytical skills, a conceptional thinker
- Good relationship builder, social, diplomatic with excellent cooperation skills
- Systematic and structured approach to problem-solving
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth at an international, listed corporation with an 119-year-old footprint in Norway.
- A position with significant exposure and visibility to the company’s headquarters.
- Opportunity to shape and form.
- Managing Director (direct line).
- Group CFO (indirect line).
- Some travelling to Oslo, as well as the headquarters in Germany should be expected.
If you are interested in a confidential dialogue about this opportunity, please contact executive search partners in A`HEAD Stig-Rune Reese, ph. +47 454 49 444, email email@example.com or Lin Therese Reese, ph. +47 924 45 428, email firstname.lastname@example.org.