R. STAHL TRANBERG AS is looking for a Project Manager/Engineer in a 100% position. Main responsibilities will be order production and follow-up of orders/projects. We are looking for a person with good electrical understanding and preferably Ex knowledge.
In the Project Department at R. STAHL TRANBERG, you will have the opportunity to work on both marine and Oil & Gas-related projects for customers worldwide, and as part of a great team with highly skilled and motivated colleagues.
- The main tasks will be drawing and designing solutions for customers as well as preparing documentation for production.
- Support towards the Sales and Production teams
- Management of projects – internally and externally
Education and experience:
- Electrical / Instrument background, E.g.: Electrician, automation technician, electrical engineer etc.
- Ex experience (Training can be provided)
- CAD – Autocad and Solidworks (Training can be provided)
- Experience from electrical installations within Marine and Oil & Gas applications will be an advantage
- Stayer mentality and high ability to generate results
- Reliable and structured
- Positive attitude
- Good oral and written communication skills – Norwegian and English
- Solutions oriented, engaged and self-motivated
- A team player with excellent co-operational skills
We can offer
- A great working environment
- Interesting, challenging and varied tasks
- An opportunity to develop professionally, expand your responsibility and influence
- A secure and reliable employer since 1901.
- Competitive salary, compensation and benefit program, including good insurance agreements and pension scheme
How to apply? Please send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 20.09.2021
Start-up date: As soon as possible
Contact person: Kjetil Tengesdal, phone: +47 51 57 89 00
Job posting in Norwegian: finn.no/job/fulltime/ad.html?finnkode=230531432