Job opening: Welder
R. STAHL TRANBERG AS is seeking a welder for a full-time position in our production at Gausel.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and skilled in precision welding and have solid experience with thin-plate welding using TIG and MIG welding techniques.
- Perform welding operations according to technical drawings and specifications
- Use TIG & MIG equipment for thin-plate welding of boxes
- Quality control of weld seams and work to maintain standards as per requirements
- Participate in process improvements and contribute to the efficiency of welding operations
- Other tasks may occur
- You will work in a team with skilled colleagues.
- Solid experience with TIG, the advantage with MIG
- Must be able to communicate in Norwegian and English
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and work accurately according to specifications
- Good understanding of materials and welding properties
- A vocational certificate, certifications, or other relevant education in welding is an advantage, but not a requirement. Training will be provided.
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Precise with an eye for details
- Good mood and positive attitude
- Exciting and varied tasks
- Ordered working conditions
- Bright and tidy production facilities
- A good and pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary and working conditions
- Good insurance and pension schemes
R. STAHL Tranberg AS is an international company specialising in lighting solutions, heating systems, and explosion-proof equipment for marine, offshore, and industrial sectors. With sophisticated solutions tailored for demanding conditions, we are the natural choice for our clients who require robust and quality-assured systems.
We develop and produce high-quality, sophisticated products and solutions from our office and production facility in Forus, Stavanger. This encompasses floodlights, searchlights, navigation systems for ships, lighting solutions for helicopter decks, and heating and frost protection solutions for the marine and energy market.