Developed with close guidance from the CAA and certified to be in full accordance with the requirements of CAP 437, edition 8, TRANBERG® IMT’s CIRCLE-H TD/PM Lighting System provides the optimum solution. Cleanly and clearly indicating the TD/PM Circle and H, the TRANBERG® IMT CIRCLE-H stands out through its robust design, use of only the most durable materials, ease of installation and minimum maintenance requirements.
The TRANBERG® IMT CIRCLE-H can be installed as a stand-alone system or as a fully integrated total helideck lighting and status light safety system solution.
The optimization of the mounting arrangements for the Mark II CIRCLE-H has led to a 60% reduction in the number of holes in the deck required (for bolt-down installations) without compromising on mechanical strength, which exceeds the requirements set forth by CAP437.
Features and benefits
• Great visibility.
• Simple installation.
• Robust design.
• Minimum maintenance requirements.
• Low profile.
• Unique “interlock” design to withstand impact shear forces.
• The light intensity is adjustable – full control by communication.
• Can be fully integrated with TRANBERG® IMT Helideck status light Systems.
• Easy connection, by plug system.
• A variety of fixing methods – to suit all helideck types.
• Easy to replace fixtures.
• Low power consumtion.
• Special anti-slip coating.
• In accordance with the CAP 437 8th edition.
If you would like to hear more about the range of TRANBERG® IMT Helideck Solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.